XO Graphene double hand rods are the successor to the multiple test winner XO DH series. We’ve added graphene to the mix and made these rods one step forward in the evolution of our premium DH series. Smooth medium fast action enables anglers to use a wide variety of techniques and fly lines.
We give a rating for the carbon that is used in each of our graphite rods. The higher the number the higher the modulus of the carbon that is used for the rod. The rating is closely related to the tonnage of the carbon in each of the rods. However this is not the whole truth as we use different carbon mixtures to achieve the wanted rod action and also the resins differ from model to model. But this rating is an indication of the main carbon used in the blank. Our premium rods use graphene in the resin and rods are identified by the Graphene logo.
- A natural unsanded and unpainted blank for the best action
- Four piece rods
- Unique graphene reinforced resin combined with a mix of different carbon fibre
- Novel down-locking precision machined aluminium reel seat design
- Graphene is the strongest tested material in the world
- High quality Portuguese AAAA cork with rubber cork reinforcements
- Patented double leg REC nickel titanium alloy snake guides
- New patented REC Cerecoil nickel titanium stripping and REC snake guides
- Aluminium tube with engraved metal end caps and a cloth bag
- Designed and developed in Finland